- Luke Firth. Some of the ceremonies I’ve seen Luke conduct have been the most laughter-filled ceremonies, it made the experience completely joyful for not just the couples, but guests as well!
email@example.com | 0420 699 286 | https://www.lukefirthcelebrant.com.au/
- Alicia Zulberti. I wanted to pick Alicia up and put her in my pocket and take her home when I first met her. She is instantly likeable and made my friend’s wedding really memorable for all the right reasons. Super lovely gal!
firstname.lastname@example.org | 0402 001 382 | https://www.instagram.com/aliciazulberticelebrant/
- Dilhari – Kiss me you Fool. You can’t go wrong with Dilhari as she truly customises your ceremony to be about you. Others might talk the talk, but Dilhari does that and walks the walk.
email@example.com | 0423 106 837 | https://kissmeyoufool.com.au/
- Dru Soltys. Such a smooth operator – will really work hard to make your day YOUR day. A super lovely dude and he rocks at his job.
firstname.lastname@example.org | +61 488 660 229 | http://drusoltys-marriagecelebrant.com/
- Nola Walter. I’ve been there for a few ceremonies now with Nola leading the way. She’s super lovely – always relaxed, happy, and is a smooth operator. The complete package for what you’ll want from a celebrant.
email@example.com | 0411 221 137 | http://www.nolawalter.com/
- I recommend Kristen Ashton. I’ve hired Kristen myself on many, many occasions (including my own wedding to my dreamboat). Kristen has also done quite a few of my friends’ weddings, the odd celeb wedding, does make up for channel 7 regularly, and is still really affordable. Most importantly she’s incredibly skilled, all while being the loveliest person around. I could squeeze her until her ribs popped, I adore her!
firstname.lastname@example.org | +61 411 065 529 | http://addictedtoglamour.com.au/
- Erin Maie is the lady you need to see. Seriously. What a talent! Erin is super chilled, and you’ll be able to rely on her to bring out the absolute best in you.
email@example.com | 0408 396 455 | http://erinmaie.com/
- Milla Makeup. You’re in good hands with Emma Schroeder and her team! I’ve not yet seen anyone less than flawless when Milla Makeup is in control. Very trustworthy, and such great girls to be around too!
firstname.lastname@example.org | +61 422 816 241 | http://www.millamakeup.com.au/
- The Pretty Parlour. Can’t go wrong here! These ladies have helped many friends and clients, and have nailed it each and every time.
email@example.com | Brook 0402552282, Stephanie 0404948958
- Megan Crosby Makeup Artist | This girl has spunk! Love her work, and her in general!
firstname.lastname@example.org | 0410 383 033
- Fox & Rabbit don’t do traditional blooms. They don’t do carbon copies. They don’t do humdrum. They love what they do, and are passionate about kick-starting long and wonderful marriages with gorgeous bloom-filled weddings.
email@example.com | 0450 954 613 | http://www.foxandrabbit.com.au/
- Scape by S – Sarah blows my mind! Let her run with her creativity and you will not regret it!
firstname.lastname@example.org | 0448 372 724 | https://www.instagram.com/scape_by_s/
- Natural Art Flowers By Rebecca Grace. Divine. Seriously. I have lost count of the times I’ve had my breath taken away by the beautiful contributions to weddings from Natural Art Flowers.
email@example.com | 08 9284 2772 | http://www.naturalartflowers.com.au/
- Jane and Jones Flower Co. I can’t get enough of the petal prettiness coming from this talented lady! So good!
firstname.lastname@example.org | 0421 518 421 | http://janeandjones.com.au/
- Blooms of Eden. Super talented ladies. If possible, they make flowers even more gloriously joyful and beautiful, with how they team things together. Talent! Super talent!
email@example.com | 0458 467 681 | http://www.bloomsofeden.com.au/
Styling / Hire / Art + Design
- Tiffany Keal Creative – You NEED a bit of Tiffany in your life. When I first met Tiffany, we broke into the best non-awkward / weird dance combination to hug hello. Seriously, this gal is someone you instantly want to go brag about to your Mum because Tiffany wants to be your friend. She’s that effortlessly cool, that instantly lovable. She will turn whatever you’re up to, into a piece of art!
firstname.lastname@example.org| 0405 817 815 | http://www.tiffanykeal.com/
- Heart Strings and Pretty Things – Incredibly well thought out, beautifully executed and styling details and a superb collection of vintage, rustic and French Country décor to hire. Sarah (creative director and owner) will be sure to happily help!
email@example.com | 0438 915 398 | http://heartstringsandprettythings.com.au/
- Jae Criddle – If you’d like something that will add unique style to your wedding and to be a keepsake, you could invest in Jae Criddle’s art. She can make incredible custom painted signs or beautiful murals for your big day.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 0416 881 259 | http://jaecriddle.com.au/
- Paige Tuzée Designs – I recently met Paige, and she is one effortlessly cool, and effortlessly talented lady! Her lettering, design and creativity in general, speaks for itself.
- Flights of Fancy by Kristy – they do as much or as little as you require to help you create a wedding day that is inventive, thoughtful, just a tad quirky – and most importantly – truly yours.
email@example.com | 0412 214 509 | http://flightsoffancybykristy.com.au/
- Velvet Betty – a vintage themed caravan, can add that special touch to your next event! Giant lawn games and pretty vintage props are also for hire.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 0448 252 624 or 0419 199 510 | http://www.velvetbetty.com.au/
Event Management / Wedding Planning
- Amy Molloy – Total sweetheart! Ridiculously organised with a fresh approach!
email@example.com | 0409 544 591 | http://www.amymolloyweddingplanner.com/
Film / Video / Stop Motion Animation
I haven’t worked with too many film/video people directly yet. When I do, I’ll be sure to put more info here.
- Till Death – Major girl crush. Meet Mel, and you’ll understand why I adore this lady and all her skills.
firstname.lastname@example.org | http://tilldeath.com.au/
- The Auburn Hour Films – all style!
0448 804 611 | http://www.theauburnhourfilms.com/
- Zaneta Van Zyl – Earthy and sweet!
email@example.com | 0423 693 492 | http://www.zanetavanzyl.com/
- Light Noise Films. Awesome and offbeat cinematography for your wedding, event, or any other fun project! The highlight reels have moved me on many occasions. Run by two artists with a love of colour, light, and capturing stories. I’ve not yet worked with Light Noise Films, but the quality of work is to be recommended anyway!
firstname.lastname@example.org | 0490 018 367 | http://lightnoisefilms.com.au/
- Urban Light Films – Wedding Videos Perth. Derek runs the show, and he’s laid back so you’ll barely notice he’s working away. He’s unobtrusive, which works well with candid photographers. His style is cinematic and simply beautiful, honest & expressive.
email@example.com | 0400 123 488 | http://www.urbanlight.com.au/
- Alastair Innes Filmmaker. I can’t get enough of Alastair’s work, even without yet working with him. It makes me smile! Then giggle! Then sigh, and smile all over again. 🙂
firstname.lastname@example.org | http://www.alastairinnes.com/
- Retro Music Box. A contemporary Perth entertainment agency that specialises in booking bands, singers and DJs with a retro and vintage-inspired theme. It‘s not just about the music for them. It’s not just about the unforgettable hits. It’s also the clothes, the dance moves, and the raw energy of this kind of music. A total hit for any couple wanting their wedding guests to join them in carving up the dance floor.
email@example.com | Dominic: 0407 083 090 | http://retromusicbox.com/
- Reuben De Melo will stop you in your tracks. No joke – when I saw Reuben entertain at a wedding, he was mesmerising!
firstname.lastname@example.org | 0430 068 400
- DJ Willy Slade. Could this guy be any cooler? I think not. He really does take the cake.
email@example.com is the only contact details I’ve managed to locate – he likes to make sure people work for it, but it’s worth the effort – promise!
- Guildhall Event Space, Fremantle. Lovingly restored, and artfully designed, the heritage bar can accommodate up to 120 guests for a cocktail party, or up to 57 for a long table feast.
- Friday’s Studio. The New York / Sydney Style Studio is located on Old Aberdeen Place in West Perth
- The Flour Factory. Seriously get on it – you won’t regret it!
- The Raw Kitchen – A beautiful 1920s converted warehouse. LOVE!
- Pakenham Street Art Space – Simply beautiful, a treasure!
- Distribution Lane – Heritage building, courtyard, laneway, oodles of character. You name it, it’s got it.
- Blinco Street Cafe – Kick ass urban warehouse space.
- Moore and Moore Cafe – An enclave in and amongst the old heritage buildings of the beautiful West End, Moore & Moore, has nooks and crannies to hide in, a sun-filled courtyard to frolic and warm cozy couch laden rooms – perfect for large or small weddings
- Little Creatures Fremantle Brewery – Super chilled out venue, that can be made as relaxed, quirky, or as elegant as you’d like.
- The Brown Fox – The Brown Fox is full of old world charm with an urban edge. The eclectic mix of chandeliers, pressed tin ceilings, elaborate ironwork and modern furniture set a beautiful backdrop for a truly romantic occasion.
- Lamont’s Bishops House – heritage-listed gardens – perfect for outdoor weddings under the stars, right in the CBD. Truly gorgeous, with both modern and old world charm. The food is pretty special too, big bonus!
- Evedon Park Bush Retreat – Surrounded by beautiful bushland, rolling hills and an incredibly stunning lake, it is under 2 hours drive from Perth.
- Alverstoke Barn – Brunswick Junction. The most character-filled homestead – loads of history and beautiful lush expansive landscapes all around a beautifully manicured barn. Seriously tops! I don’t have contact details, but it will be worth having a snoop yourself 🙂
- Perth City Farm. The perfect Industrial warehouse-style venue – which can act as a perfect blank canvas, for you to go nuts in with your imagination!
- Stackwood Hall – Event hire space in Fremantle – simplicity done to perfection!
- The Old Pickle Factory – a gorgeous unique warehouse style space for hire in West Perth.
- Spadille Cafe & Garage – If you’re after an event space to hire that’s a little different, this could be it! 🙂
- The West Australian Ballet Centre – A pretty space in Maylands 🙂
- Gordon Street Garage – Pretty neat space.
- Donnelly River Village – A special little place in the forest where you can feed the Emus & Kangaroos. Need I say more?!
- MosArts at Camelot – An Art Deco Heritage Listed Building in Mosman Park
Food, and all that good stuff.
- Chico Gelato – Pure deliciousness – for the curious palate. Gelato Carts for Weddings x Events x Parties
firstname.lastname@example.org | 0423 480 520 | http://chichogelato.com/
- Amor Paella – Incredible Spanish Cuisine cooked on site will sure to be a highlight of your big day 🙂
email@example.com | 0424 690 060 | http://www.amorpaella.com.au/
- Comida Do Sul – Brazilian Food Truck awesomeness. SUPER nice people who will make it feel like you’ve hired your best buddies to put food on!
firstname.lastname@example.org | 0405 967 469 | http://www.comidadosul.com.au/
- Hello Sukar – Bespoke cakes + treats. Oh my! So good.
email@example.com | 0450 649 766 | https://www.instagram.com/HELLOSUKAR/
- Lines and Squares – Chloe is the bee’s knees. Super lovely, and is simply superb. So freaking talented.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 0420 638 001 | http://www.linesandsquares.com
- Mitchell & Dent – Jim-dandy designers, ladies of letterpress and purveyors of paper ephemera of note.
email@example.com | 0466 675 968 | http://mitchellanddent.com.au/
These blogs take up a lot of my time if I ever get on them because they’re addictive and great sources of inspiration in all aspects of wedding deliciousness…
- The Together Journal
- White magazine
- Polka Dot Bride
- Green Wedding Shoes
- Style Me Pretty
- Once Wed
- Hello May
- The Lane